Thursday 2 January 2014

Essence Ice Ice Baby and Kalinka Beauty

The Essence Ice Ice Baby and Kalinka Beauty collections are in stores over here now. Ice Ice Baby sounded promising with iridescent and holographic shades but the eyeshadows didn't seem that special when swatched. I did pick up the Shimmer Powder with the snowflake design, a shimmery mint nail polish and the cable clip.





The Russian-themed Kalinka Beauty collection includes lip cream duos, hair mascaras, nail polishes and single false lashes.

The only item that caught my eye was the shimmery peach Kalinka Beauty blush in 01 East Side Story.

5 comments:

Minnie C. said...

Oh my, the eyeshadows are so cute. I hope I can find this collection in Thailand.

Unknown said...

I think that the first collection is very nice. I would like to try some products

twodropsofbeauty said...

I am waiting for Kalinka!

Anonymous said...

ah! I wish we got Ice Baby, cause I'm loving how the products look. hope it makes it to Canada *fingers crossed*

Pretty Purple said...

Nice :))